The mission of Florala High School is to provide students with the skills and knowledge to become respectful, responsible, and resourceful members of society.
Vision of Florala High School
Respectful, Responsible, and Resourceful.
- Student Survey 5/24/21 https://forms.gle/cghjJPHwSKhJ9HW78
- Click the link below to apply for LBWCC Dual Enrollment: https://ssb-prod.ec.accs.edu/PROD/LBWCC/
- Florala High School is in need of a new front lawn and irrigation system. It is our goal to improve the aesthetics of our campus. We want to create a welcoming, beautiful front lawn and entrance area. We are planning on completing this project by the end of May 2021. We will be purchasing new sod, installing an irrigation system, and paying for some labor for this project. Our agriscience students will also be helping in this project. This will be a hands on learning project for many of our students. We would appreciate any donation no matter how big or small.
Season passes are available for purchase for baseball and softball season.
- Baseball season passes will be $40.
- Softball season passes will be $30.
- Combo (baseball & softball) season will be $50.
- You can use the QR Code below to purchase season passes or a single ticket.